Hi guys, I know my New Years resolution isn’t going well but I’ve got caught up in loads. I will make it up with a great post today. All girls go through the phase when they could have an outfit for every day for 5 years but you think you have no clothes. Today I will help you with that.
1. The first one is to throw on a comfortable jumper with some ripped jeans. jeans, jeggings or leggings. It looks really shabby-chic and it looks really cool and laid-back. Some converse would look great with this.
2. Next is an black and white striped t-shirt tucked into a white skirt. It would look great with some cute little black flats. This outfit is for a girly girl who doesn’t want to spend long on her outfit.
3. The next one is a small white crop top with some high waisted ripped jeans. You can style this with a gold statement necklace some black shoes. This is a comfortable outfit and you can swap the jeans for some ripped denim.
4. The next one is a dress with any shoes. A dress is the simplest thing to put on because it is all one piece. Any shoes look fine. You could use : ankle boots, flats, converse or sandals.
5. The next one is some black suede boots with jeans, a white top and a black bomber jacket. You can experiment with the colors on this but all round I think it looks so cool and it is my favorite outfit out of all of these.
6. Last but not least is a plain black t-shirt with a bright statement necklace and some jeans with some casual shoes. I love this one and for more ideas check out my Ways to style a black or white tee blog post.
I hope that was enough to make up for the few missed days. Next I will be doing a quick and easy hairstyles post. Be sure to comment down below some other outfit ides. See you soon. Bye!