Hi guys, so on the day this blog post is going up it is exactly 6 days until Halloween and I am so excited. Lately, I have been experimenting with some different treats and recipes I have found online and I have altered them a bit to suit me and I totally recommend that you do this with these recipes. Without further ado, let’s get started
These adorable ghosts are so simple and easy to make and since the only ingredients are strawberries and chocolate there is nothing not to love. These would be perfect little party treats.
- 30 Fresh Strawberries
- 225 g / 8 ounces of white baking chocolate
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- Wash all of the strawberries and gently pat dry with a paper towel.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in intervals of 30 seconds and after each 30 seconds remember to stir the chocolate between the intervals.
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate and place on a sheet of baking paper and while the chocolate is still wet press in 2 chocolate chips for the ghosts eyes. Also remember not to clear up the extra white chocolate around the strawberry because it makes a sort of tail shape.
- Then put them in the freezer for about 5-7 minutes. While they are in the freezer melt some more chocolate chips and then take them out and put them in a tiny piping bag.
- Take the strawberries out the freezer and pipe on little mouths with the melted chocolate and then put them in the fridge and you are done!
These adorable treats are so delicious. Meringue can be hard to make but with these step by step instructions it should be a lot easier.
- 2 Large Egg Whites
- 2 drops of fresh lemon juice
- 7 tbsp of white sugar or more to taste
- 2 chocolate chips melted or more if needed
- Preheat the oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit or 110 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the egg white and lemon together until the mixture is thick, white and foamy.
- Add the sugar a spoonful at a time and make sure you are whisking constantly.
- Once the mixture is thick, shiny and holds its shape transfer it to a piping bag and pipe out some puffy ghost shapes.
- Put them in the oven and bake them until they are dry and then turn off the oven, open the door and leave them for an hour to cool.
- Take the melted chocolate and take a toothpick. Dip the toothpick in the chocolate and draw 2 dots for the eyes and then you are done!
Reeses Witches Brooms
These are some super cute treats that you can literally throw together in 5 minutes. Easiest recipe ever!
- 20 Miniature Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 20 Pretzel Sticks
- Icing and Sprinkles (Optional)
- All you have to do is stick the pretzel stick into the Reeses and then if you want you can decorate with icing and sprinkles.
There you have it. I thought I would put some treats for lots of different skill levels. I hope that you guys enjoyed and I will see you next time with another blog post. Bye!