Hi guys, so I always find it difficult to think of a hairstyle to wear to school because having you hair down can be distracting and annoying for long hair but having an average ponytail can also be boring so I have got some inspirational ideas for you that you can change to fit your hair. I hope you guys enjoy and without further ado let’s get started!
French Braid Topknot
This one is so casual because of the simple topknot but because you have the french braid going down the back, it makes it look a lot more sophisticated and like you spent a lot more time on it than you did. You can have it messy or neat but not matter what it looks amazing.
How to do it:
- Flip your head upside down so that your hair is facing towards the floor and do a slightly tight french braid upwards. This can be tricky at first but once you get used to it, it will come naturally to you.
- Stop french braiding when the rest of your hair is at the height that you want your bun. Then just simply twist it round into a top knot and tie it with a hair bobble. Pull out any baby hairs and your done.
Double French Braids
This one is absolutely adorable and even though it can be annoying to do at first the end result will be perfect. This looks perfect on lots of people and it is really casual and it keeps your hair out of your face so it is a win-win all around.
How To Do It :
- First you have to split your hair down the middle so that you get a rough middle parting. the French braid both sides slightly tightuntil you get to the bottom.
- Tie them up with a clear elastic
Serena Van Der Woodsen Ponytail
This one is inspired but the it girl of the upper east side which is Serena Van Der Woodsen herself. BTW this is from Gossip Girl. This hairstyle is absolutely stunning and even though it takes hardly any time to do it is perfect.
How to Do it :
- Tease you hair so it has some volume and then pull it back into a messy ponytail and pull out a few baby hairs like serena has.
- Then curl the baby hairs and the ends of the ponytail loosely.
- Wrap a piece of hair around the bobble and secure.
I hope that you guys enjoy and I will see you next time with another blog post. Bye!