Hi guys, so today I finally got my new iPhone SE in the post and it gave me inspiration to do a different type of blog posts. I know this is not a beauty and fashion post but I thought that it would be interesting to read and write. I hope that guys enjoy. Anyway, let’s get started!
- Does your phone feel like it takes endless hours to charge? All you have to do is swipe up from the bottom to reveal a short menu and then press on the picture of the plane to activate flight mode. This stops any apps that use WiFi and drain the data. This will make the process faster because all of the apps which are stooping the battery from charging up are stopped until flight mode is turned off.
- Change the vibration patterns – impossible, right? Not anymore. All you have to do is go onto contacts and then select a contact and then press edit. Then select the vibrations option. You can choose out of the range of vibrations that they already supply or you you can click on Create New Vibration and the tap the screen to the pattern of your choice.
- This one is a classic iPhone trick. Do you want to take a pic without having to touch the screen? All you have to do is press one of the volume buttons when you wish to snap a pic. You may know this tip or you may not but all I do know is that it is a great tip.
- I love this tip. Basically, you can set your music on a timer. If you are listening to your soothing music while you are going to sleep but don’t want to wake up at 2 am with a weird song on. All you have to do is go on the clock app and then go on the timer. Set a timer for how long you want the music playing and the underneath where it says where timer ends choose stop playing. Simple.
- You can also teach Siri how to pronounce different things properly. If Siri says something wrong, just say “Siri, you mispronounced that” and it will ask you how to pronounce it and just say the correct way. This is really helpful because I know from past experience when Siri says your name wrong it can be really annoying so this tip is perfect.
- Did you know that you can erase text in under 3 seconds? All you have to do is shake your phone so if you have started a text but it is really wrong before it is sent shake your phone and it will get rid of it. Awesome, right!?
- If you want to take multiple pictures in one go all you have to do is hold down the shutter button. This is particularly useful when you want to take action shots.
- If you want to find out exactly when you sent a text to someone all you have t do is go on messaging and pick the person you want to check the time of the text from and then hold the screen down and pull it to the left and all of the time tags will show up.
- On the calculator app, if you accidentally added an extra zero just swipe to the right on the number and it will get rid of it. Genius!
- Another genius way to take a selfie without selfie arm is to use the volume button on your apple earphones that came with the phone. Just plug them in and when you want to take the pic press the volume button.
- If you want to wake up at a certain time but can’t be bothered to set an alarm just say to Siri “wake me up in ? hours”. It is a lot easier.
I hope that you guys enjoyed and I know that this is different from my usual posts but that is the reason I enjoyed writing it. I will see you next time. Bye!