Hi guys, so today I’m going to be going through my 5 most wanted beauty products. I will also be doing a fashion one tomorrow.
1. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Contour – I really want this because it basically contains a bronzer, highlighter and blusher. I think it would be really handy for travel. It’s very long-wearing which means you won’t have to top up too often.
2. M.A.C Magic Of The Night Lipstick – I would love one of these lipsticks because the are such vibrant colors and they have such pretty packaging. They glide on really easily and are long-wearing. I love the shade Please Me.
3. Diorshow Iconic Mascara – I love the idea of this mascara because it looks like your lashes are naturally long but curled as-well. It is from a high quality make and it just seems amazing.
4. Bare Minerals Tale Of Two Palettes – This is from the limited edition Christmas range. There is basically a gel eye palette and a gel lip palette. I love Bare Minerals because they are generally based on nudes.
5. Benefit Party Poppers Advent Calendar – This is basically like a normal advent calendar except has makeup instead of chocolate. Benefit have amazing products so I think it’s a great concept.
So there you have it, be sure to comment what you want for Christmas. Bye!