Hi guys, so I am very ashamed to say that I am very good at procrastinating. I procrastinated for about an hour before doing this blog post. Also I am so sorry that I haven’t posted for so long but I have a sort of good reason . Basically, I have started a new school and things have been kind of rushed and I have also been give a lot of homewok but I hope that you guys enjoy and without further ado, let’s get started!
- Make sure that you are happy with where you are working – If you are not happy with the look of your desk then it won’t drive you to work hard. I have tested it out myself and when I wrote a blog post on a dull and messy desk the post was awful but when I wrote in it a place which was tidy and organized and also had good lighting, I was happy with my work
- If you are writing notes use color – it is actually proven that if you write you notes in a different color you are more likely to remember them and that also goes for writing them out by hand. Using highlighters and gel pens actually makes you want to write and review them more because they look pretty.
- Little things mean a lot – this one is to start with doing all the little tasks that you need to do because when you accomplish them even though you haven’t put much work into it, you get a little confidence boost which makes you want to carry on with the rest of them.
- Set fake deadlines – if you set yourself fake deadlines then you feel like you have to get them done and just get it done and it will really help you.
- Take breaks – take realistic and small breaks to refresh your mind because it is no good to work hours on end without a break because it will make you brain really tired but make sure that they are not an excuse to procrastinate.
I hope that you guys enjoy and I might be doing a part 2 so keep a look out. Bye!