Hi guys, so for a lot of people the summer holidays have arrived or are arriving in the coming weeks and that means fun but it also means a lot of sunshine and heat (for most people). Today it was really hot where I live which is what gave me the inspiration to do this post. I hope that you guys enjoy. Anyway, let’s get started!
- Drink a lot of water! This one may seem pretty simple but I am so bad at this because I will eat healthily but still forget to drink water so just remember this step because if you don’t drink water for long segments of time you could suffer from dehydration.
- If you are going to wear makeup then only wear a really light layer on your face because if you use to many products on your face that have heavy coverage they will make a dramatic difference to you heat levels.
- Onto a couple of fashion tips, try and wear breathable fabrics and if you feel like it then sheer things aswell because they tend to be made out of really light fabrics which are perfect for the summer.
- Try and swap your skinnies for shorts because for me shorts are a summer must because they are just so comfortable and stylish and also try and keep away from denim shorts and go for shorts made of a more lightweight and breathable material.
- Always, always, always use a waterproof mascara otherwise there with be black mascara all the way down your face. I know that it is a pain to take off but if you think that mascara is a must then go for a waterproof mascara but there are lots of waterproof mascara removers out there that will remove it effortlessly like the Body Shop Chamomile Waterproof Eye Makeup remover which is very gentle but effective.
- For your summer perfume, try using an essential oil bend that contains peppermint because peppermint smells fresh but also is cooling to your skin on contact.
- The best hairstyle to have in the summer is a loose bun because you want to keep your hair off the back of your neck because honestly it will make the back of your neck sweaty and that is the last thing that you want and then just accessorize with a headband to keep your hair off of your face.
- Forget blusher! Heat makes the blood rise to your cheek so you don’t really need blusher because most of the time it looks just as good when your cheeks go red naturally.
I hope that you guys enjoyed and I will see you next time with another blog post. Bye!
P.S I just wanted to give a shoutout to one of my best friends blogs. Just click the link below to access it.