Hi guys, so don’t get me wrong : I absolutely love black leggings because I think that they are so comfortable and versatile but sometimes I just lack on inspiration on how to wear them. I hope that you guys enjoy. Anyway, let’s get started!
- First on the list is a graphic tee with cool trainers/sneakers. This always looks great and casual and if you are wearing the tee alone then you should have your hair in a ponytail but if you are wearing it with a scarf it looks great with your hair down. This is quite a rush out the door look so I would wear the ‘no-makeup makeup look’. This a really simple and comfortable look.
- Over sized jumper and boots is the perfect lazy day look because if the right clothes are used it just makes you look effortlessly cool and casual. I love the knitted beige/cream jumpers because I think that they are so comfortable but that is the ting I love the most because they are actually look comfortable.
- Also a patterned tee would look so great with these because it is just so simple and depending on the style of top you can just pair it with any shoes that you want. I think that this one is up to your imagination and wardrobe to decide because you can do what you want with this one but personally I think that it looks best when it is a loose tee but it is your choice.
- This one is by far my favorite. What you do is get an over sized flannel/checked shirt and where with a pair of shoes. If you have been reading my blog for a while now the you will know that I am totally obsessed with the outfit and I practically talk about it all the time. My preferred style is the red and black checked ones because they are sort of the original version.
- You could also wear it with a sleeveless shirt because most of the time depending on the design it looks really smart. If you are in the middle of winter you can wear i with a cardigan or jumper and in the summer you can wear it alone which is what I love about this look.
I hope that you guys enjoyed and I will see you next time with another blog post. Bye!